What are Piles?
Piles are also known as Hemorrhoids or बवासीर in Hindi. Piles mean the condition in which there is a bunch of broadened veins in the anus and lower rectum. The rectum is the last range of the digestive tract which continues as the anus, from where stools are excreted. Many people suffer from Piles but the symptoms are not always obvious.
Harsh Hospital has a team of the best Piles Specialist in Surat. Our Piles Doctor is renowned for providing reliable and best-in-class Piles treatment in Surat.
What are the types of Piles?
Piles types are:-
- Internal piles start in the lower rectum and don’t come out of the anal opening
- External piles start in the lower rectum and remain outside the anal opening
What are the symptoms of Piles?
Piles (Hemorrhoids) symptoms are:-
- Painless bleeding while passing stools
- Mucus discharge
- Burning on and around the anus
- Severe pain, if the complication occurs
- The sensation of incomplete evacuation
- Painful lumps in and around the anus
- Discomfort during and after passing stools
What are the causes of Piles?
Piles usually result from increased pressure in the lower rectum.
Piles causes are:-
- Chronic constipation
- Chronic Diarrhea
- Lifting heavyweights
- Obesity, pregnancy, Cirrhosis of the liver
- Standing, straining, or sitting for long durations
- Consuming a low fiber diet
- Overconsumption of Spicy food
What are the Treatments for Piles?
How to cure Piles is a very common question. In most cases, Piles doesn’t need any treatment. However, some home remedies for piles can help to ease the discomfort.
- One cause for piles is excessive straining because of Constipation. One should increase the intake of fibrous foods (fruits and vegetables) and water to help pass softer stools. (Grade I)
- Losing weight may reduce the incidence of piles. (Grade I)
- Avoiding excessive straining or sitting on the toilet seat for long periods
- Regular exercising (Grade I)
- Piles medicines recommended by the Piles Specialist (Ex- Pain relievers, Stool softeners, etc ) (Grade I)
- Rubber band, sclerotherapy, infrared coagulation (Grade I +II)
- Laser hemorrhoidoplasty (Piles Laser Treatment)
- Closed surgery: stapler Hemorrhoidoplasty (Grade III+IV) M.I.P.H.
- Open surgery: Milligan-morgan, parks (Grade III+IV)
What are the advantages of Piles Treatment by laser (Laser Haemorrhoidoplasty)?
Benefits of treatment of Piles by Laser are:-
- The postoperative period is less painful
- Daycare procedure
- Chances of postoperative bleeding are minimal
- Generally, postoperative dressing is not required
- No rectal stenosis
- No incontinence
- Can be done in post-C.A.B.G and postpartum patients
- Several repetitions possible
What is Stapler Surgery for Piles?
In Stapler Surgery or Stapled Hemorrhoidectomy surgery, Piles (hemorrhoids) are removed and a part of the anorectal is stapled by the Piles Doctor. This surgery takes around 30 minutes. In this procedure, a circular hollow tube is inserted into the anal canal.
At Harsh Hospital we use J & J Stapler for Piles. Its specifications are:
- 33 mm hemorrhoidal circular stapler
- Suture threader
- Circular anal dilator
- Purse-string suture anoscope
Read More on Piles
Expand your Medical Knowledge with Informational Insights coming straight from our Team of Expert Piles Doctors!
बवासीर (Piles in Hindi) एक आम चिकित्सीय स्थिति है। गुदा और इसके आस-पास के क्षेत्र में बनने वाली सूजी हुई रक्त वाहिकाओं की गांठों को
In the realm of medical advancements, high-tech developments have revolutionized surgical procedures, making them more precise and minimally invasive. One of the standout innovations in
पाइल्स, जिसे बवासीर (Piles in English) के नाम से भी जाना जाता है, आम बीमारी है जो दुनिया भर में लाखों लोगों को प्रभावित करती