Harsh Hospital & Maternity Home has introduced an innovative facility for Piles(Haemorrhoids) Laser Treatment, Anal Fissure Laser Surgery, Anal Fistula Treatment, Pilonidal Sinus & Varicose Vein in Surat. So if you are searching for a Piles & Fistula Clinic near you, Harsh Hospital is the perfect place for you.
Piles Laser Treatment
- Laser haemorrhoidectomy is a procedure that employs laser energy for the treatment of hemorrhoids.
- The major advantage of it is being painless, involves no cuts, and provides relief in a few hours because it is performed using <1mm laser fiber.
- Using laser for this procedure enables coagulation of haemorrhoidal vessels without any residual wound.
- The patient suffers less post-operative pain.
- He can also return to his normal activities within the span of a few days.
- Little or no post-operative dressing is required.
- Problems in passing stools after laser surgery are less likely.
- It can also be performed on post-CABG (cardiac), pregnant & lactational patients.
- As there is no sphincter damage, chances of loss of stool control (incontinence) is absent.
- Recurrence of Piles is uncommon after laser treatment.
Anal Fistula Treatment by Laser
- Excellent Healing rates.
- The healing rate with laser is high in patients with anal fistula.
- The postoperative dressing is required only for a short duration of time.
- Post-operative bleeding is less likely.
- Fewer complications have been observed.
- It can also be done in post CABG (cardiac), pregnant & lactational patients.
- As there is no sphincter damage, chances of loss of stool control (incontinence) are absent.
- Recurrence of the fistula is not very common after laser treatment.
Pilonidal Sinus Laser Treatment
- Laser treatment is the best treatment for pilonidal sinus.
- There is negligible pain and faster recovery with no stitches.
- No open wound remains after operating with <1mm laser fiber hence the need for long-term post-op dressing is less likely.
- The patient can be discharged within 6 – 8 hrs of surgery.
- Recurrence of Pilonidal sinus is less likely after the procedure.
Why Choose Harsh Hospital for Laser Treatment of Piles, Anal Fistula, Anal Fissure, Pilonidal Sinus in Surat?
How to cure Piles is a very common question. In most cases, Piles doesn’t need any treatment. However, some home remedies for piles can help to ease the discomfort.
- One cause for piles is excessive straining because of Constipation. One should increase the intake of fibrous foods (fruits and vegetables) and water to help pass softer stools. (Grade I)
- Losing weight may reduce the incidence of piles. (Grade I)
- Avoiding excessive straining or sitting on the toilet seat for long periods
- Regular exercising (Grade I)
- Piles medicines recommended by the Piles Specialist (Ex- Pain relievers, Stool softeners, etc ) (Grade I)
- Rubber band, sclerotherapy, infrared coagulation (Grade I +II)
- Laser hemorrhoidoplasty (Piles Laser Treatment)
- Closed surgery: stapler Hemorrhoidoplasty (Grade III+IV) M.I.P.H.
- Open surgery: Milligan-morgan, parks (Grade III+IV)
What are the advantages of Piles Treatment by laser (Laser Haemorrhoidoplasty)?
- The long-term post-op dressing is not required.
- The complaint rate of post-op pain is very low.
- Good post-op results.
- Superior operator control for Fistula.
- Can be done in Local Anaesthesia.
- It is a daycare procedure with minimum post-op discomfort.
- There are very few chances of bleeding as there is very less tissue damage.
- The patient recovers very quickly.
- Patient satisfaction is very high.
- There is no loss of control over the stool, i.e. no incontinence.
Kindly contact Harsh Hospital and Maternity Home regarding any surgery and further details.
Read More on Laser Surgery
Expand your Medical Knowledge with Informational Insights coming straight from our Team of Expert Surgeons!
In the realm of medical advancements, high-tech developments have revolutionized surgical procedures, making them more precise and minimally invasive. One of the standout innovations in
We successfully organized 2nd laser surgery workshop held on 8 January 2018 at Surat 18 surgeons from all over India came to be a part
Once you have been discharged from the hospital after surgery, you will need to know when your recovery has changed from a normal recovery to