What is Painless Delivery?
We Provide Painless Delivery procedures for women at our hospital. Epidural anesthesia is a technique of pain reduction during labor which makes labor less painful for the mother. Harsh Hospital is providing the best Painless Delivery in Surat.
All mothers who are on the verge of motherhood have one common fear. The fear is of acute labor pain during the time of childbirth. The quantum of pain varies from one mother to another mother. Some have very less labor pain and the pregnancy is easy and many have long-delayed labor pain.
Advantages of Painless Delivery
The benefits of painless delivery are:
- It is an aid for relaxation for the mother
- An instrumental delivery can be performed under the same anesthesia if the need arises
- It can prevent exhaustion and irritation experienced by most women during childbirth
- The mother is conscious and alert throughout the labor
- It reduces the risk of developing post-partum complications
- It helps the baby descend easily by relaxing the pelvic and vaginal muscles
Who can go for a painless delivery?
In some situations, the woman’s OBGYN will counsel her to choose for a painless delivery. Here are several examples:
- Women who have pre-existing medical problems such as heart disease, or hypertension.
- Women who have had a cesarean delivery in the prior pregnancy and want to have a vaginal birth.
- A past instance of a long or difficult work.
- Bleeding disorders involve a high risk of hematoma or spinal hemorrhage, which could result in a permanent neurological defect
- Previously, I had lower back surgery.
- The epidural area has a skin infection.
- Disorders of blood clotting
- Diseases of the nervous system
Read More on Painless Delivery
Expand your Medical Knowledge with Informational Insights coming straight from our Team of Expert OBGYN Doctors!
The journey to motherhood is fantastic. However, a woman goes through a period of extreme agony when giving birth naturally. Most women find the pain
Being a woman, we know how extraordinary it feels to have a first baby. Almost every expectant woman dreams of having an easy pregnancy and
What is Normal Delivery? Normal vaginal birth is the process of giving birth without any sort of medical assistance. Nowadays, drugs may be utilized to