What is Ectopic Pregnancy?
Ectopic pregnancy means the condition in which a fertilized egg implants and grows outside the main cavity of the uterus, it is called an ectopic pregnancy.
The most common site of an ectopic pregnancy is the fallopian tube, which transports eggs from the ovaries to the uterus. Tubal pregnancy is the name for this form of ectopic pregnancy. Harsh Hospital & Maternity Home has the Best Ectopic Pregnancy Treatment Doctors in Surat.
What are the symptoms of ectopic pregnancy?
The Symptoms of ectopic pregnancy are:
Light vaginal bleeding and pelvic pain are generally the primary side effects, yet others could include:
- Nausea and vomiting with pain
- Severe stomach pain
- Pain in your shoulder, neck, or rectum
- It may cause the fallopian tube to burst. In this rare event, you could have significant pain and extreme bleeding, causing a fall in blood pressure and may require emergency surgery.
What are the causes of ectopic pregnancy?
You may never know why you have an ectopic pregnancy. But you are more likely to have it if you have any of the following:
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
- Sexually-transmitted diseases
- Scarring from past pelvic surgeries
- History of ectopic pregnancy in the past
- Unsuccessful tubal ligation or tubal ligation reversal
- Use of fertility medications
- IVF treatment for infertility