People are becoming more health-conscious as super-specialties emerge in the area of medicine, choosing the most innovative treatment options. Laser proctology refers to using lasers to treat diseases of the anus and rectum. A few anorectal diseases that can be effectively treated with laser techniques include Haemorrhoids, Anal Fistulas, Anal Fissures, Pilonidal sinuses, Varicose Veins, etc. . Nearly three out of four adults will have hemorrhoids from time to time.
Laser treatment for piles is increasingly being used to treat them successfully in both men and women.
Gives Piles A Farewell With Laser Surgery
Piles a.k.a. Haemorrhoids are swollen veins in the lower anus and rectum. They are normal tissue, just like any other tissue in the body, until they swell, become inflamed, or begin to bleed. This condition is common in people who suffer from chronic constipation, or who sit for prolonged periods of time on the toilet.
Straining during bowel movements, being obese, having extreme spicy (Junk Food), irregular or lack of fiber-rich diet (Deficiency of fruits and salads), pregnancy, and regular heavy lifting can also cause the same. Fortunately, effective options are available to treat hemorrhoids.
There are many options to get rid of symptomatic piles, in case of no relief from conservative methods, surgery being the most effective one for recurrent symptomatic, nonhealing, or advanced prolapse piles. So, laser treatment can be your best bet.
In Piles Treatment by Laser, high-energy light is used during surgical procedures to safely ablate or burn the affected tissue. Laser techniques are more advanced and safer than ever before; leaving no scars.
There is significantly lesser bleeding during the procedure and less pain post-op. this leads to a shorter recovery period and quicker return to work. It is also noted that there are fewer follow-up visits and a higher success rate with laser use.
Why Choose Harsh Hospital for Piles Laser Treatment in Surat?
The Laser Piles Treatment at Harsh Hospital, Surat has these advantages:
- Enhanced surgical precision, Dr. Baser trained in Germany for the same.
- The hospital staff is well trained and understands patient needs leading to a better response to your requirements.
- Laser is a better treatment option than other procedures available because:
- Chances of incontinence (Loss of stool control is zero because there are no cuts in surgery)
- No cuts, open wounds, sutures, or daily dressings
- Lesser pain than any other surgical procedures
- Safer treatment option
- Quicker return to regular activities
- Higher success rate
- Fewer follow-up visits
- Short Operation time, quicker discharge
- Quicker recovery since there are no cuts
- There is less blood loss during surgery.
- There is no or very little post-operative pain.
- No or minimal risk of post-surgical infections
- Lower risk of recurrence
- Lesser Risk for Prolapse
- Best Surgical Precision
- Pain-free Life Ahead
What to expect at Harsh Hospital?
- Trusted Doctor with 20+ years of experience
- Assistance with Personal Care
- Round clock well trained and experienced staff
- 24×7 Availability of all patient needs
- Hassle-free Cashless treatment for Piles Surgery
- Assistance in Cashless Approval
- All Paperwork Assistance
- Qualified Medical and Para-medical staff
- Smooth Admission and Discharge Process
Who is the Best Piles Doctor in Surat?
Dr. S. N. Baser is a renowned Laparoscopic & Anorectal Surgeon (M.S., F.I.A.G.E.S., F.I.S.C.P.) who specializes in treating hemorrhoids, anal fissures, and fistulas at Harsh Hospital & Maternity Home in Surat City. He is a Piles Specialist with 20+ years of experience. Every year, thousands of people come to our hospital for Piles Treatment by Laser. At our hospital, we have a dedicated facility for Laser Surgeries equipped with high-end technology (Biolitec german made 15Watt diode laser). Contact us today to get started with your Painless Piles Laser Treatment in Surat.