Learn about Diet and Other Things that help you cure Anal Fissure, how Fissure is treated and what Precautions you should take if you have a fissure.
- Lateral internal sphincterotomy is surgery to help heal an anal fissure that has not improved with medicine or other treatments.
- Most people notice that the pain from an anal fissure goes away within a few hours after the surgery. The patient may be worried about having a bowel movement after surgery.
- But it is not so, the patient may likely have some pain with bowel movements at first, but it should be less than what the patient had before the surgery.
- The patient may notice some blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement for the first few weeks after surgery. The patient can make their bowel movements less painful by getting enough fiber and fluids and using stool softeners or laxatives.
- Sitting in warm water (sitz bath) after bowel movements will also help.
- Most people can go back to work and their normal routine in 2 to 3 Days after Anal fissure surgery. It will probably take about 3 to 6 weeks for the anus to completely heal.
- Most people get better without any problems. But a small number of people have problems controlling stools when they pass gas. This usually gets better within a few weeks’ time.
- Itching is also a common symptom that can be easily controlled by antihistaminic tablets.
Here are some points that help you Cure Anal Fissure Quickly.
- Rest when you feel tired. Getting enough sleep will help you recover.
- Try to walk each day. Start by walking a little more than you did the day before. Bit by bit, increase the amount you walk. Walking boosts blood flow and helps prevent constipation.
- You can eat your normal diet. If your stomach is upset, try eating bland, low-fat foods like plain rice, broiled chicken, toast, and yogurt.
- Drink plenty of fluids (unless your doctor has told you not to).
- It is important to eat high-fiber foods (salad, Fruits, Leafy vegetables.) after your surgery. This will make it easier to have bowel movements.
- Don’t eat spicy foods.
- Pain killer. Laxative, medicine for itching for a short duration