Hemorrhoids, often known as piles, are enlarged veins in the anus and lower rectum that may bleed, hurt, or both. They can be brought on by a number of things, including diarrhea, constipation, pregnancy, and aging.
Many people with piles wonder if they can be treated without surgery. The good news is that piles can often be treated without surgery. In fact, there are several non-surgical treatment options available that can be effective in relieving the symptoms of piles.
How To Diagnose Piles
You must first ensure that you have Hemmorodis before doing anything else. Due to the nature of the illness, anal fistula and anal fissures are frequently mistaken for piles. Obtaining the opinion of a Piles Doctor is essential.
The Piles Specialist will diagnose what causes piles to form. For certain cases of piles, surgery won’t be necessary.
Most frequently, a diet lacking in fiber and insufficient consumption of water or fluids will result in piles. Rice is one food with a low fiber content that causes straining and firm stools.
A Permanent Cure for Piles
Are hemorrhoids curable without surgery? This is one of the most frequently asked questions to our Piles Doctor at Harsh Hospital & Maternity Home.
Dr. S. N. Baser has suggested that the type of Piles Treatmentmay be determined by the severity of the condition. Many treatment methods for hemorrhoids are effective and do not involve surgery. Let’s take a look at them.
Piles Treatment Without Surgery
Changing your daily lifestyle habits can also be effective in treating piles. This includes
- Eat a regular high fiber including plenty of fresh fruit (minimum 2 bowl a day) and green vegetables (minimum 1 bowl a day). Drink 6-8 glasses of water a day.
- Staying hydrated
- Avoiding prolonged sitting
- Gentle exercises, such as walking or cycling, can also help to improve circulation and reduce the risk of piles
- To prevent constipation, limit alcohol and caffeine-containing beverages including tea, coffee, and soda
- Do not linger on the toilet longer than necessary
- Another non-surgical treatment for piles is the use of over-the-counter creams and ointments. These products can help to reduce swelling and inflammation and provide relief from pain and itching.
Some popular options include creams containing Aloe Vera and witch hazel. It’s important to follow the instructions on the packaging and not use these products for longer than recommended, as prolonged use can cause side effects.
Non-Surgical Piles Procedures
For more severe cases, non-surgical Haemorrhoids procedures may be recommended. One option is rubber band ligation, which involves placing a small rubber band around the base of the pile to cut off its blood supply. This can cause the pile to shrink and fall off within a few days.
Piles Treatment With Surgery
It’s important to note that while non-surgical treatments can be effective in relieving the symptoms of piles, they may not be suitable for everyone. In some cases, Piles surgery may be the most appropriate treatment option.
This is usually recommended for large or severe piles that do not respond to other treatments. The most common surgical procedures for piles include:
Stapler Haemorrhoidectomy (MIPH)
- Stapled Hemorrhoidopexy procedure uses a special device to remove a ring of tissue from the anal canal. Removing the tissue cuts off the blood supply to the hemorrhoids, causing them to shrink.
- The tissue ring is then secured with staples. This helps hold the tissue in place.
- Stapled hemorrhoidopexy is a significantly less painful operation and offers significant advantages in terms of hospital stay and symptom control in the long term, making for a significantly earlier return to work .
- At Harsh Hospital we use J & J Stapler for Piles Surgery.
Piles Laser Treatment
Haemorrhoids, which are swollen and inflamed vessels in lower rectal and anal tissues are burnt and shrunk during laser treatment of piles or haemorrhoids. The surgeon uses a focused, small beam of light to cut off the tissues’ blood supply, which causes the piles to shrink. This is known as Laser Piles Surgery.
All of these methods will help you solve your pile’s issues without any pain. The Piles Clinic of Harsh Hospital & Maternity Home in Surat is well renowned for treating hemorrhoids. Expert proctologist Dr. S.N. Baser always makes an effort to provide his patients with clear and correct diagnoses and treatments.
If you are experiencing symptoms of piles, it’s important to speak to a Piles Doctor near you for proper diagnosis and treatment. They will be able to recommend the most appropriate treatment option for your individual needs. While Haemorrhoids surgery is sometimes necessary, it’s reassuring to know that there are several non-surgical options available that can be effective in relieving the symptoms of this common condition.