WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT CARE AFTER FISSURE SURGERY
Know Something about Diet and Other Things that helps you Cure Anal Fissure. How Fissure Treated and what Precautions You shouldTake If you have fissure.
Lateral internal sphincterotomy is surgery to help heal an anal fissure that has not improved with medicine or other treatments. Most people notice that the pain from an anal fissure goes away within a few hours after the surgery. patient may be worried about having a bowel movement after surgery. But it is not so, patient may likely have some pain with bowel movements at first, but it should be less than what patient had before the surgery. patient may notice some blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement for the first few weeks after surgery. patient can make there bowel movements less painful by getting enough fibre and fluids and using stool softeners or laxatives. Sitting in warm water (sitz bath) after bowel movements will also help.
Most people can go back to work and their normal routine in 2 to 3 Days after fissure surgery. It will probably take about 3 to 6 weeks for the anus to completely heal. Most people get better without any problems. But a small number of people have problems controlling stools when they pass gas. This usually gets better with in few weeks’ time. Itching is also a common symptom can be easily controlled by antihistaminic tablets.
Here are some points that helps you Cure Anal Fissure Quickly.
- Rest when you feel tired. Getting enough sleep will help you recover.
- Try to walk each day. Start by walking a little more than you did the day before. Bit by bit, increase the amount you walk. Walking boosts blood flow and helps prevent constipation.
- You can eat your normal diet. If your stomach is upset, try eating bland, low-fat foods like plain rice, broiled chicken, toast, and yogurt.
- Drink plenty of fluids (unless your doctor has told you not to).
- It is important to eat high-fibre foods (salad, Fruits, Leafy vegetables.) after your surgery. This will make it easier to have bowel movements.
- Don’t eat spicy foods.
- Pain killer. Laxative, medicine for itching for short duration.